What we do
Our hands on, lead from the front management style ensures that all staff (directors and team members) are very flexible and dedicated to producing a high quality product. We are backed by a number of specialist consultants who provide support as and when required.
- Site survey and analysis - Tree condition surveys; ecological and habitat surveys to NVC specification and European Protected Species (EPS) requirements; archaeological and historical assessments; landscape assessment
- Landscape Management - The preparation of management plans for parks, protected landscape and habitats, formal and semi natural landscapes such as country estates, woodland, business parks and urban landscapes
- Landscape Maintenance - Advice on resourcing and costing of maintenance programmes. Preparation and administration of Landscape Maintenance Contracts
- Landscape Design - Landscape Masterplanning and Detailed Design. Preparation and administration of landscape construction contracts
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Landscape Assessment
- Landscape reinstatement and habitat creation
- Landscape Planning - Advice on planning issues related to landscape and nature conservation, together with the preparation and submission of planning applications; Tree protection plans
- Advice on lottery applications and grants for planting and landscape management.
We undertake work for a wide variety of clients including Local Authorities (County, District and Borough councils), national Government Agencies, London Boroughs, National Trust, the Royal Parks, schools and colleges, as consultants to other landscape practices, and for a variety of private landowners including minerals companies, local landowners and developers.
We have extensive experience of landscape management, assessment and design, consultation and ecology
Our portfolio includes:
- urban parks
- heritage landscapes
- rivers, coastal landscapes
- private estates
- housing schemes
- business parks
- mineral workings
- management of sensitive rural landscapes such as Sites of Special Scientific Interest and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty.