We have wide-ranging experience in major transport, minerals and infrastructure projects
- Preparation of surveys and impact assessments
- Stage 1 and 2 environmental assessments
- Advice on landscape planning issues
- Landscape mitigation
- Landscape restoration
- Landscape management plans
- Term consultancy to Highways agency
- Design services for highways improvements
Provision of environmental, landscape and planning advice to expanding sand quarry. Work includes liaison with mineral planning authority on environmental and landscape issues, liaison with neighbours over screening and related matters, undertaking visual
impact assessments, preparation of landscape designs and restoration schemes and co-ordination of ecological and archaeological surveys.
Preparation of working scheme and related documents to fulfil Review of Old Mineral Permissions requirements, including landscape, ecology, woodland management and archaeological considerations.
Landscape managers to the A13 Thames Gateway DBFO. Services include: preparation of Landscape and Ecological Management Strategy (LEMS) for the route and subsequent five year updates; ongoing monitoring role for maintenance operations; drafting of specifications for term maintenance and tree surveys; facilitating full condition tree surveys; undertaking annual safety inspections and responding to client enquiries
- County wide review of the landscape management of the highway green estate in Surrey.
- Green Corridor Action Plans for 'A' and 'B' roads in Surrey
- Drafting of a Road Verge Habitat Action Plan for a steering Group comprising County Highways Officers, Surrey Wildlife Trust and local Transport officers
- Review of maintenance costs, risk and liability and procurement for the highway green estate in Waverley Borough.
Drafting of a Green Estate Management Plan (GEMP) for Transport for London Surface Transport. The GEMP comprises four parts (Introduction, Landscape Management Plan, Biodiversity Action Plan and Tree Strategy). Preparation of the GEMP involved consultation with TfL Area Team staff and term contractors.
We have also advised TfL in the preparation of term maintenance contract documentation for landscape and biodiversity and data input to the AIMS database for the Transport for London Road Network (TLRN).
- Quiet Lanes projects - design and management advice for schemes in Surrey Hills and Chilterns
- TfL - planting schemes and management advice for Greenwich Waterfront Transit
- Super Agency - Term Environmental Consultants providing a full range of landscape services for 450km of key motorways.
- Highways projects - scheme assessments and landscape design services
- National Grid - landscape assessment and design services for a number of sites
- Power and energy - specialist landscape and visual assessment input to Environmental Statements for major projects.
- Gas installations - preparation of Environmental Assessments and negotiation of planning consents for compressor sites, LNG installations and terminal facilities.