- We have prepared ten year Management and Maintenance Plans (MMPs) for a range of heritage parks and historic landscape, many in support of successful applications to the HLF funded 'Parks for People' programme. HLF funded schemes include Battersea Park, Walpole Park (Ealing), Mote Park (Maidstone), Brooke Park (Derry) and a dual MMP and Woodland Management Plan for Wentworth Castle and Stainborough Park near Barnsley. We also prepared the MMP in support of the 2009 Crystal Palace Park Masterplan. These plans address maintenance prescriptions, resourcing and revenue budgets, management structures and governance.
- Preparation of conservation management plans for park and garden restoration, heritage projects and historic landscape restoration.
- Consultation - with stakeholders, landowners and user groups. We understand the importance of clear aims and objectives, appropriate identification of the target audience, realistic management of expectations, appropriate styles of consultation and clear feedback
- We work in close collaboration with our landscape historian and architectural consultants
Preparation of a ten year management and maintenance plan as part of a Stage 2 HLF bid. This aims to revitalise the park as a thriving open space for the community, whilst restoring f the Park's historic features and making the most of its varied landscape within the context of a modern Park.
Land Management Services Ltd prepared the ten year Management Plan and advised on maintenance schedules and budgeting for Battersea Park, as part of the team appointed to implement the successful Heritage Lottery Fund Bid for park restoration. The plan incorporates reviews and recommendations on the park management structure, ecology, sponsorship and funding, park maintenance contracts and traffic and visitor management.
We have also prepared a borough wide review of parks maintenance for London Borough of Wandsworth and maintenance specifications for the restored Park
Preparation of an area bid to the Heritage Lottery Fund for the Surrey Hills Heritage Project. The project seeks to enhance the heritage merits of the AONB through interpretation, improved access and viewpoint management. The project involved
extensive consultation with key stakeholders and user groups, as well as individual landowners. A range of schemes were developed in consultation with individual landowners, including the National Trust, the County Council and private estates,together with interpretation through the use of sculpture, static displays and the County Website.
- Successful applications to Heritage Lottery Fund on behalf of many different clients
- South Downs Way Ahead Nature Improvement Area (NIA) - lead role in developing a successful Stage 1 Application to the Natural England NIA scheme, prepared on behalf of the South Downs Way Ahead NIA Partnership
- Living Wandle Landscape Partnerships Scheme - lead role in the drafting and coordination of a successful Stage 1 application to the HLF Landscape Partnerships Scheme for the Living Wandle; (this is the first urban partnership funded through the scheme)
- Wentworth Castle - landscape management plan (part of HLF bid for restoration of house and grounds)
- Peckham Rye Park - ten year management & maintenance plan (Stage 2 application)
- Gatton Park - design and contract documents for restoration of terrace (Your Heritage)